- Mental Health Counselor in Private Practice since 2016
- Mobile Assessor in Dallas, Collin, and Denton Counties at area hospitals conducting threat and chemical dependency assessments in ICU and Emergency Rooms.
- School Counselor with middle school students, Plano ISD
- Crisis and Intake Intern for Hope’s Door Domestic Violence Shelter
- Masters of Science (M.S.) in Counseling – Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, Texas
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Family Studies – Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
License and Certifications
- Texas Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) #71839
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Humanistic Sandtray Therapist (CHST)
I am warm and open, yet just as real and honest. I strongly believe in creating a relationship, so you can feel comfortable to discover who you are and get to where you want to go.
Change begins with awareness. Awareness begins with self-discovery. Self-discovery may allow you to finally break down those walls and to begin to love yourself. Using a person-centered approach and Gestalt techniques, my goal is to assist you in discovering, becoming restored, and feel renewed.
I have a firm vision of empowering women and strengthening communication between couples and families.
Ginger Hagood lives in North Dallas with her patient and loving hunk of a husband. She spends her time attempting to workout, cooking while making a mess, and being walked by her rescue greyhound brindle mix and rescue bulldog.